Thursday, October 31, 2019

Merry Christmoose with Freshly Made Sketches

Welcome back,

So glad you could join me!  I have a super cute Christmoose, ekem, Christmas card to share with you today.  Yes, it is time for Christmas cards.  lol

I followed along with the sketch challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches.  If you know me, you know I love a good sketch challenge.  Here is theirs..


And here is the card I made.....


I really LOVE how it turned out!  Buffalo Check and a moose - this combination is so Canadian and on trend right now.  

The cardbase is Early Espresso, I stamped Early Espresso using the Buffalo Check onto Cherry Cobbler and added a Crumb Cake strip on the left side. 


I punched a 2 1/4 inch circle in Whisper White and stamped the larger of the tress in Garden Green and the smaller of trees in Old Olive.  I added some Pool Party snow and the greeting in Early Espresso.

My Merry Moose was stamped in Early Espresso onto Crumb Cake.  I then punched him out using the coordinating punch.  Finally, I added a double Linen Thread bow.

MERRY MOOSE BUNDLE
If you live in Canada, you will want the bundle!  

Be sure to stop on over at Freshly Made Sketches.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy



Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, text

If you live in Canada, I would love to be you demonstrator!  For every order placed in my on-line store, I will forward an exclusive Tutorial Bundle created by 8 wonderfully talented demonstrators from around the world!


Love Stampin'UP! and want to take advantage of an amazing discount, join my team and get a new tutorial bundle for free each month!

8 comments:

  1. I love this! I am a huge fan of buffalo plaid and it is the perfect background to your Christmoose theme! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a woodland scene, and yours is perfect! The buffalo check plaid is awesome! Thanks so much for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the classic look of your scene! A perfect Merry Christmoose! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combination of the buffalo plaid background and the kraft Christmas moose. It makes your card looking so cosy. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete