Friday, October 18, 2019

Snowman Season - Are you ready?

Hey there my stampin' friends,

I hope you are enjoying some wonderful fall weather where you are!  It has been been beautiful in southern Ontario.  The leaves are spectacular right now.  I just LOVE this time of year.

Even with this beautiful fall weather, I am getting ready for Christmas.  I have started my Christmas card classes and my shopping lists.


The folks over at Case This Sketch!  Have a great sketch to play along with!




I love it!  I wanted to use this super cute Snowman Season Bundle as soon as I saw it in the catalogue.  The whole suite is wonderful!!!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the specialty designer series paper.  It has glitter build right in.  


The paper is so beautiful, I wanted it to be one of the focal points of my card.  I also love this little snowman who is throwing snow, I wanted to add his hat in there too, like he is throwing that up in the air.  


I framed him with a scalloped circle and coloured him on the edges with the light Pool Party Stampin' Blend  SO cute!

I hope you will pop on over to Cas(e) this Sketch to see all of the great projects people have shared.  

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, text

If you live in Canada, I would love to be you demonstrator!  For every order placed in my on-line store, I will forward an exclusive Tutorial Bundle created by 8 wonderfully talented demonstrators from around the world!

Love Stampin'UP! and want to take advantage of an amazing discount, join my team and get a new tutorial bundle for free each month!


2 comments:

  1. How happy does that Santa look?! This is adorable, Tammy, and I love the Christmas pp!! Hugs, Darnell GD CTS

    ReplyDelete