Friday, January 10, 2020

Something New with The Paper Players




Hello my stampin' friends,

I decided to play around with the theme challenge with the Paper Players today, who have a challenge for something new!  


Have you seen the new Stampin'UP! mini catalogue?  There are SO many new and fun products to get our crafting on!  My card today is made with one of my favourites.   The Painted Poppies Suite!  I just love it.  The designer paper is fabulous!  Each and every patterned paper in the package is beautiful!


I wanted the beautiful paper to be one of the highlights of my card, so used it to fill most of the front.  I cut it out using the Rectangle Stitched Dies to give it a nice finished edge.


The die shapes are also very versatile.  You get both of these labels in one package of dies.  So many possibilities!  The flowers and leaves are also from the same package and coordinate with the stamp set to give some beautiful poppy flowers and leaves. 

 Don't forget to check out all of the creations made with Something New, over at The Paper Players!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, text

4 comments:

  1. Love your card, that DSP is fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bold, bright and all around fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne Marie! It was so much fun to play along.

      Delete