Sunday, January 12, 2020

Love Card with Global Design Project


Hey there,

So glad you could stop by today!  Happy Monday!

I have a fun card to share with you, one to help prepare for Valentine's day.  I thought I would play along with the challenge over at Global Design Project.  They have a super fun sketch as inspiration.




I opted to flip the sketch a little, with my shape on the left and the trim up the edge instead of at the bottom.  I like how it turned out.  The stitched edge was created using one of the dies from the Stitched Be Mine dies.


The heart was also created using the Stitched Be Mine Dies.  The greeting was cut with the Well Said dies.  Some of my all time favourite as they can be used for so many projects!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

Live in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator?  I would love to be yours!  With any order placed through me, receive a Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle.  There is a new one each month - no minimum required! 
Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, text

No comments:

Post a Comment