Monday, February 10, 2020

Happy Birthday at Grandma's House


Hey there,

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  I really did - it was my birthday weekend with my girlfriends!  We ate really great food, had some girl time and stamped.  LOVE my besties so much.

One of the stamps we played with is Grandma's House.  A real sleeper from the annual catalgoue.  Here it is..

GRANDMA'S HOUSE CLING STAMP SET

Oh my gosh!  The greetings and sentiments are to die for and the sweet images are SO fun to colour.

I decided to join the fun over at Seize the Birthday and share my card I created with this little gem.



What do you think?  I love the bright colours and the spring feeling I get when I look at this card.  We really need it here in Ontario, Saturday was -27 degrees!  It was a good day to stamp.  I started with a Highland Heather cardbase and gingham dsp and chose my other colours that look like spring.  Real Red, Daffodil Delights and Old Olive.


For the 'grass' I used the edgelit from the Stitched be Mine dies.  I love this little finished edge that it creates.

Thank you for joining me today.  Happy stampin'

Tammy

Live in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator?  I would love to be yours!  With any order placed through me, receive a Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle.  There is a new one each month - no minimum required! 

Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, text

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this CAS and beautiful birthday card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete