Friday, February 7, 2020

Love the Paper Players!

Hello everyone,

My second post for today!  So happy you are here to join me for the LOVE cards to play along with the Paper Players.


I hosted my monthly card class early so we can take advantage of Stampin'UP!'s fabulous new love products in the new mini catalogue.


Don't you just love when there are so many products that work together so well that your projects just come together so easily!  That is true for the Heartfelt Bundle.  You get 2 large punches - one scalloped heart and one flat edged heart.  

I really think the DSP (Designer Series Paper) steals the show!  This patter is red foil.  Drool.  And these hearts are cut directly from the DSP!  It matches perfectly to the punch.  Voila, you have the perfect heart.


On this heart I added a one of the little stamps to fill some of that white space.  The greet is also from the stampset.  I cut it out with the 1 1/2" circle punch.


The second card is the same layout, just different hearts and patterns.  This heart is also a pattern in the DSP stack.  I think this one is my favourtie.  I cut it out with the staight edged heart and then added an red scalloped heart behind the patterned one.  


My card class attendees were not disappointed with their valentines cards this year.  


Happy Stampin'

Tammy


Live in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator?  I would love to be yours!  With any order placed through me, receive a Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle.  There is a new one each month - no minimum required! 

Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, text

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty Valentine! I love that patterned paper and the pretty red bow! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Valentine card set!Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laurie! It was great fun to play along.

      Delete