Tuesday, June 30, 2020

By the Dock


Hey there!

Are you ready for a couple of Sun Fun inspired cards?  How about two using the same products but just a little different and for different occasions?

I have tapped into the Global Design Projects challenge this week to share with you two cards that I made using By the Dock stampset and coordinating Dockside Dies.

Here are my two cards.  One is an easel style card.  Both use the same colours Night of Navy card base, Whisper White as a border and Balmy Blue for the scene background.  


I stamped all images in Whisper White and coloured them in with my Stampin' Blends!  My favourite colouring tool!  I used Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Old Olive.  To this one, I added many cut out paddles on the card base to give it some dimension.  The greeting is from By the Dock Stampset and then I fussy cut around the edges. 



This one is a landscape layout using the same products, I just used two of the shore line stamp to make it go all the way along.


My greeting is from Word Wishes Dies - I just love these.  If you are a scrapbooker these are a must in your collection.  


This is my husband's father's day card, he is the hero to all three of our boys.  The inside is from A Wish for Everything.


This maybe the closest we get to the lake this year with COVID, but we are making the best of it.  

Happy stampin'

Tammy


No photo description available.

Live in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator?  I would love to be yours!  With any order placed through me, receive a Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle.  There is a new one each month - no minimum required! 

No comments:

Post a Comment