Monday, July 6, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers - Vote for Me!

Hi there,

So happy you could join me today!  Today is Kylie's International Blog Highlights for July and I am shamelessly looking for votes.  LOL

The theme is Thank you.  And there is just so much to be thankful for, so I decided to join the fun!

Image may contain: text that says 'KYLIE BERTUCCI'S Monthly International Blog HIGHLIGHTS'
Here is the card that I created for the theme.


Do you have this bundle yet?  Honestly, it is super great and versatile.  I used only the die cuts, but, there are so many beautiful things you can create with this entire bundle.  The stampset is beautiful!


I used two different yellows: Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry for the flower and two different greens for the leaves: Mossy Meadow and Old Olive.  My card base is Early Espresso.  


I just love this flower card.  Sunny and happy!  Please vote for me!  You can do that here.  

Happy stampin'

Tammy


No photo description available.

Live in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator?  I would love to be yours!  With any order placed through me, receive a Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle.  There is a new one each month - no minimum required! 


2 comments:

  1. Love this card Tammy! Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie! It is so much fun to participate.

      Delete