Thursday, July 9, 2020

Blogging Friends Blog Hop

Hey there!

It is time for a blog hop.  I always love to see what my blogging friends have created.  The theme this month is Green with Envy.  We were asked to use our favourite green to create our project.  For me, I have many greens that I like, so I chose to use as many as possible.  

I also decided to CASE my self from my most recent post and use the new sunflower Dies - I love this bundle so much!


I started with the lovely green DSP Forever Greenery.  This DSP pack is so versatile and give us so many greens to choose from.  


I started with a Pretty Peacock cardbase, Whisper White layer, and the DSP layer.  The flower base is Soft Seafoam, the overlay is Pear Pizazz, the flower center is Gardent Green and finally the leave are in Pretty Peacock, Old Olive and Just Jade.  These Sunflower Dies would look beautiful in any colour. 


I used the Itty Bitty Greetings stampset to turn this into a birthday card.

Join the fun and use your favourite green to create a card.

Be sure to hop along through the hop to see what all my blogging friends have created in their favroutie green.  

Happy Stampin'

Tammy





Live in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator?  I would love to be yours!  With any order placed through me, receive a Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle.  There is a new one each month - no minimum required! 

12 comments: