Saturday, July 11, 2020

Create your Own DSP

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share another card I have created using the challenge over at The Spot Creative Challenge and using the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle!  I just can't stop using it!



This is such a great challenge - I often forget to create DSP with stamps!  Not sure why, I love it when I do.


What do you think?  I love how it turned out.


The card base is Early Espresso as well as the ink I used to create the DSP.  The DSP layer was made with Crumb Cake cardstock. 


The sunflower is in Crushed Curry with the center in Early Espresso as well.
I used the large sunflower to create my DSP.  My greeting is from the Celebrate Sunflower stampset as well.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy


Live in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator?  I would love to be yours!  With any order placed through me, receive a Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle.  There is a new one each month - no minimum required! 

6 comments:

  1. This is sooo pretty Tammy! Love the Early Espresso on Crumb Cake DSP you created with the Celebrate Sunflower stamp! It really sets off the beautiful Crushed Curry Sunflower! Thanks for joining us at The Spot this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to your affection for Celebrate Sunflower, I am having the same issue. The ladies in my class commented last week that we were using it again, I made no apologies and we all agreed it is such a beautiful set.

    Your card has given me more ideas for ways to use the stamp set so they might be using it again very soon in class.

    Thank you for playing at The Spot this week and make sure you check out our next challenge on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I am not the only one Teneale! I will watch for the next challenge. :)

      Delete