Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Prized Peony



Hey there!

I wanted to share my very first card using the Peony Bundle.  It was for my mom's recent and special birthday!  

Hand Stamped Sentiments had a great sketch challenge this week, that I want to play along with.   Here is the sketch.


I turned the sketch and made my card horizontal, I also used a scalloped square instead of a circle. Here is my card.


 I LOVE how it turned out.  This is such a pretty set of dies. I love how they fit together and that small scalloped edge that comes with them.  Swoon.



The colours I used are Rococo Rose, Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam, Mint Macaron and a tiny bit of Daffodil Delight


I couldn't help but create a matching tag for my mom's gift - she always loves when I make her cards and tags, but all moms do.  Am I right?  It was a hit.  


Happy Stampin'

Tammy


Live in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator?  I would love to be yours!  With any order placed through me, receive a Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle.  There is a new one each month - no minimum required! 




8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and a great use of those dies - thanks for sharing with us at HSS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Love the peony in that color cardstock and with the matching background pattern - it pops beautifully! And the ribbon adds the softest touch. Thanks for playing along at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beautiful! The pop, texture and colours are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so beautiful! The pop, texture and colours are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so beautiful! The pop, texture and colours are stunning.

    ReplyDelete