Thursday, August 6, 2020

Back To School Blog Hop


Hello everyone,

It's another blog hop day!  I am so excited to share these projects with you.

Our blog hop theme is back to school.  Now, depending where you are, this maybe postponed or maybe on schedule with some different precautions that we will need to get used to, no matter what back to school looks like, these projects are perfect - in my humble opinion.  :)
 I made a card and 3-D project celebrating back to school.  I used the Harvest Hello stampset and the coordinating Apple Builder Punch.  Perfect for fall!


For my card, I also used the new Pattern Play stampset for my greeting AND for creating this patterned paper.  The colours I have used are Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Old Olive for the leaf.

My 3-D project - can you guess?  Perfect for 2020 including back to school?  Yep! hand sanitizer. 

To everyone returning to school, not matter what school looks like this year stay healthy and safe.

The cute holder is not my design.  It was created by Erica Cerwin.  Check out her YouTube tutorial here.

Be sure to hop on through all of the blogs to see all of the back to school projects.

Happy stampin'

Tammy





Live in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator?  I would love to be yours!  With any order placed through me, receive a Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle.  There is a new one each month - no minimum required! 

12 comments: