Tuesday, August 4, 2020

The Creative Stampers August Cozy Critters Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop


Hello there,

So happy you stopped by today.  The Creative Stampers have decided to have a blog hop to share some alternative projects made using the products that are featured in this month's Creative Stampers Tutorial.   This month's theme is Cozy Critters!


As soon as I knew the theme was going to be critters, I knew I had to feature the Hippo Happiness Bundle!  I just LOVE these little critters AND the dies are to die for!  LOL.  It includes 25 dies with some amazing shapes to for many styles of card fronts.  

This card is somewhat of a fancy fold, where I cut the front of the card base in half and added the Scalloped, Stitched Rectangle from the stitched so sweetly dies.


Look how cute this hippo is.  It is a three step stamping and lining it up can be tricky, but using your Stamparatus is a helpful tool.

The shapes framing the cute little hippo are made using the dies from the Hippo Happiness Dies - love all the layers.  


Don't forget to stamp the inside of your card.  I think the balloons are such a nice touch.


Be sure you hop on through to to see an extra project made by each of our designers that you could make using the products in our tutorial this month!

Here is a sneak peek of my project.  Shhhh.




How do you get the tutorial?  You make a purchase of any amount and the demonstrator that you purchase through will send it to you.  

Happy Stampin'

Tammy




Live in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator?  I would love to be yours!  With any order placed through me, receive a Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle.  There is a new one each month - no minimum required! 

8 comments: