Monday, August 10, 2020

Happy Birthday Card

 Happy Monday!  I hope your week is off to a great start!

I wanted to share this birthday card I made as a request for someone to give - I love doing that!

So I decided to join the fun Tic-Tac-Toe challenge over at Seize the Birthday.


Have you played one of these challenges before?  They are fun!  It can give you SO many options for card creations.  I decided on a diagonal line from large sentiment up to one image.  Here is the card I created.


I wanted it so be feminine and soft.  I started with Rocco Rose card stock and DSP.  I added a layer of Crumb Cake between

The flower image is from Cherry Blossoms stampset and I used the coordinating dies Forever Blossoms to cut it out.  The colouring is done in Stampin' Blends, Rocco Rose, Petal Pink and Old Olive.

I framed it all on a stitched scalloped rectangle using the Stitched So Sweetly dies.  All popped up on Dimensionals.



She loved the card.  I hope you do to.

Happy stampin'


Tammy


Live in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator?  I would love to be yours!  With any order placed through me, receive a Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle.  There is a new one each month - no minimum required! 


2 comments:

  1. I love the nearly monochromatic look of your card! The soft antique rose color makes it even more elegant! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. shalom, mazel tov

    ReplyDelete