Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Thank you Sunsine and Rainbows

Hi there!

Today, I wanted to share with you the second pillow /thank you gift I made for my team leader and my room mate.  I used a really awesome bundle that is retiring, although didn't know it at the time.   I am SO glad I used it and will have to get a few more projects in before it goes away for good.  Can you guess which one?

It is also fits with this week's theme over at Global Design Project!

 
 

It's the Sunshine and Rainbows Bundle!!  I made a large matchbook style holder for the fun treat inside and used the bundle to create this really cute picture for the cover.  The base is Marina Mist, the rainbow colours are Real Red, Tangerine Tango , Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizazz, Marina Mist, Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder.  The greeting is from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, which is also retiring.  Eek!


And here is the treat inside....rainbow Ice flavoured gum!  Truly, I am not sure how it tastes, but the packaging was prefect for the Sunshine and Rainbow Bundle.  :)

I am going to love having this Bundle in my collection.  Perfect for all types of cards, scrapbook pages and 3D projects.  And, a great way to forget about the late winter storms happening here in southern Ontario.

If you love this bundle, you will want to order it before May 25, after that any stampsets are not guaranteed.  Most retiring items are available while supplies last.

Visit my on-line store here and don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack while you are there.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment