Thursday, October 31, 2019

Blogging Friends Blog Hop

Image may contain: text

Hey there stampin' friends!

So glad you could join me today!  I have the CUTEST bundle to showcase for our Blogging Friends Holiday Catalogue kickoff!  

MERRY MOOSE BUNDLE

The Merry Moose Bundle!!  If you have been scouting out new holiday decorations, you would have surely seen the moose trend.  It's also a true sign of being Canadian, eh?  lol, I couldn't resist. 

Here is my card...


I often have a hard time with leaving a lot of white space, but this plaid moose made it pretty easy - he totally steals the show!  


I framed him with a scalloped square and popped up on dimensionals.  The greeting is from the bundle too.  The colours I have used are Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Whipser White.  The beautiful plaid DSP is called Wrapped in Plaid.

Be sure to hop on through all of the stops and get your Christmas card ideas.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy








Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, text

If you live in Canada, I would love to be you demonstrator!  For every order placed in my on-line store, I will forward an exclusive Tutorial Bundle created by 8 wonderfully talented demonstrators from around the world!

Love Stampin'UP! and want to take advantage of an amazing discount, join my team and get a new tutorial bundle for free each month!

10 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card! Love how clean and simple it is. I might just have to get this set after all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Libby! I think it should be on everyone's list. :)

      Delete
  2. Tammy, what a darling moose card with the plaid paper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer! I think he looks great in plaid.

      Delete
  3. Love the simplicity of this card. Layers and plaid are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brought a big smile to my face, Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Tammy. Sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete