Monday, October 21, 2019

Ride with Me to Seize the Birthday!

HI there!

Thank you for joining me on this beautiful fall day!  Today is another fabulous day with lots of beautiful colours in the trees.  This is a busy week for me as I am preparing for a very large Christmas card class.  Stay tuned for some pictures later this week!


But first, let's pay along with the birthday challenge over at Seize the Birthday!  It's a kids Birthday theme.  Super fun!


I have been loving the Ride with Me Bundle, most particularly, the stampset.  I just LOVE the old style pick-up truck and all of the little accessories that you can'put' inside the back.  

On this birthday card, I used the balloons - perfect for a kids birthday.  I used bright colours to colour them in.



Although I love using my blends to colour, I decided to use them just to highlight some accents on the truck.  I stamped the truck in Daffodil Delight onto Daffodil Delight cardstock, then I used my blends to accent in a few places. Have you tried using bends on coloured cardstock?  It is a little different in that the colour really soaks in, but I love the subtle effect.  


Be sure to stop on over to Seize the Birthday to see all of the wonderful creations using this theme!

Tammy

Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, text

If you live in Canada, I would love to be you demonstrator!  For every order placed in my on-line store, I will forward an exclusive Tutorial Bundle created by 8 wonderfully talented demonstrators from around the world!

Love Stampin'UP! and want to take advantage of an amazing discount, join my team and get a new tutorial bundle for free each month!

2 comments:

  1. Great color theme with the yellow truck and the black and white checked background. This is a great and fun card for a little boy's birthday. Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday. Hope to see you again.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete