Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Back to School Theme

 Happy Tuesday everyone,

I don't know about you, but fall is really my favourite time of year.  The anticipation and excitement for all of the festivities on the horizon and the much needed structure and steadiness of this season is much appreciated by this mom of three!

So when The Paper Players had a back to school theme, I was super excited to join the fun!

 And let's be honest, as a paper crafter, any excuse to stock up on paper, tools and supplies - I am in!  This year back to school might look a little different, depending on where you are, but there are still some things to get excited about and getting some supplies is on my list of excitement.

Here is a card I recently created for my Card Class To-Go that is perfect for back to school.  


I just love this Beautiful World Bundle is perfect for anyone who is going away to school.  Thinking of my oldest who is in university, this card is perfect!  I love that this set has two globes, one with north america showing and the other with our other continents.  



I framed it using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. The colours I have used are Night of Navy and Seaside Spray.

Thank you for stopping by!  Looking for more back to school ideas, check out another post here

Happy Stampin'

Tammy


Live in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator?  I would love to be yours!  With any order placed through me, receive a Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle.  There is a new one each month - no minimum required! 

2 comments:

  1. Tammy your card is fabulous for a university returner - I love the monochromatic blue design and simple twine bow. Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete